Learning Transfer – Why?
After reading and watching this week’s assigned reading analyze the importance of the learning transfer process. The week discussed the learning transfer on a spectrum from an educational to a monetary point of view including learning scrap and measurement of performance ROI. In your paper, write a compelling summary to a CEO analyzing why the transfer of the learning process is important using it in each area discussed this week.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see the example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Textbooks, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
The book title
The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning
- Roy V. H. Pollock Ph.D,
- Andrew McK. Jefferson J.D,
- Calhoun W. Wick
First published:6 April 2015Print ISBN:9781118647998 |Online ISBN:9781119153832 |DOI:10.1002/9781119153832
- Read Chapter D4 in the textbook
- Read Coates, Dennis. “Enhance the Transfer of Training” ASTD, July 2010 http://www.2020insight.net/Docs4/IL0710-READ%20ONLY.pdf
- Read J. Reingold & J. Yang, “What’s your OQ?” Fortune, July 23, 2007, 98-106. (Knowledge management, social networks). in EBSCOhost