Psychology homework help
This lab is designed to provide you with a hands-on experience using the statistical software package SPSS to analyze data.
Using the same data set that you used for Lab # 13, Employee Data, complete the following assignment.
Remember, if you do not have much experience using SPSS, or if you feel you need a refresher on how to use it, visit theDr. Borman’s You Tube Video Tutorials (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.https://learn.maricopa.edu/images/play_overlay.png
This link offers tutorials from the basics (Typing In Data, Descriptive Statistics) to the complex (e.g., Regression Analysis).
1. Run an independent samples t-test between the variables ‘gender’ and ‘salary’
2. Run a paired samples t-test between the variables ‘salbegin’ and ‘salary’
3. Run a linear correlational test using the variables ‘prevexp’ and ‘salary’
4. Run a one-way ANOVA using the variables ‘jobcat’ and ‘salary’
5. Create a summary outlining what you learned about the data from these analyses
Once you have run your analyses, submit your SPSS output file (as an attachment) and your answer to question # 5.