Note, the attachment has the images for questions 9-12.
1. A series circuit consists of two fixed resistors of 1.5 kΩ and 3.3 kΩ, and a 10 kΩ potentiometer. The maximum resistance of the circuit is?
2. A series circuit consists of three resistors with values of 1.2 kΩ, 2.2 kΩ, and 3.3 kΩ across a 15-V source. The current through the 2.2 kΩ resistor is?
3. A 2.2 kΩ resistor has 4 mA of current passing through it. The resistor dissipates?
4. A series circuit consists of three resistors with values of 680 Ω, 1.2 kΩ, and 2 kΩ across a 15-V source. The voltage across the 1.2 kΩ resistor is?
5. An internal resistance (RS) of 75 Ω is in series with a 150 Ω load potentiometer across a 20-V source. The maximum possible load power for the circuit is?
6. An 18-V source is connected to a 1 kΩ resistor with a 5% tolerance. The maximum current value for the circuit is?
7. Four equal resistors are connected in series between a 24 -V voltage source and ground. The resistor third from the voltage source (second from ground) has opened. If you were to measure the voltage across the resistor closest to ground, you would get a reading of?
8. Maximum transfer of power to a variable load occurs when?
9. Calculate the maximum possible value of load power in W for the circuit shown.
10. Determine the value of the total current in mA for the circuit shown.
11. Calculate the value of RT for the circuit shown in Ω .
12. For the circuit shown, determine the current in R1 (in mA).