1. List three substantive questions you might expect to be asked in an interview for the job, and summarize your answers.
2. Describe three to five ways in which you could prepare for the interview to make the most positive impression.
3. Be sure to describe what you would wear and what material you would bring with you.
Your best friend, Lindsey, and you are working together in the surgical ICU. Often you cover for her when she goes to lunch or on breaks. You notice that often her clients complain of being in pain, even though she has told you that she medicated them right before she left the unit. You also notice that she appears to be very jumpy and short-tempered and a bit disheveled when she comes to work. You are suspicious that she is using the medications that she says she is giving to her clients.
1. What should you do first?
2. What might be the consequences if you decide to do nothing?