Answer the questions in space provided. (150 word minimum response)
- In your own words Compare different types of blood vessels and their roles. (150 word minimum response)
- Deﬁne respiration, and explain how it differs from cellular respiration. (150 word minimum response)
- Explain how digestion and absorption occur in the small intestine. (150 word minimum response)
- Describe the roles of the kidneys in homeostasis. (150 word minimum response)
|Section B: Virtual Lab: Blood Typing|
ALL LABS REQUIRE A COMPLETE AND PROPERLY FORMATTED LAB REPORT; ANY ASSIGNMENT THAT DOES NOT HAVE A LAB REPORT WILL BE GIVEN A FAILING GRADE. A SAMPLE REPORT FORMAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE LINK BELOW.
- Biology Lab Report Outline
- To open the links below, right click on the link and open it in a new tab or window.
- This lab requires that you vist each link listed on this page, and takes notes and observation on everything you see.
- THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE ACCEPTED AS TO WHY YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A PROPERLY FORMATTED REPORT.
Investigating Blood Type
How do Doctors find out blood type? A member of the community needs a blood transfusion. Four people from his neighborhood volunteer to donate their blood, but they don’t know their blood types. The patient has less common blood type, Type BRh+, or Type B+. To find find out if the patient can accept blood from any of the potential donors, the doctors must type the blood of the four volunteers.
In this investigation, you will learn how to type blood and then choose the best match(es) for the patient.
Inorder to complete the lab you will need to visit each link and carefully read all of the information contained in each link, take notes and make important observations, complete any mini-labs and answer any questions asked in each link. All of the information will need to be included in your lab report. Your answers to the assessment questions will placed at the end of the lab report.
- Right click on the links below and open in a new tab or window.
- Complete the lab activities.
I think it is only the bottom one but honestly I don’t know but it is the only one with blood type.