- Your final project is in lieu of a final exam and is worth 25% of your final grade. As such, the final project will assess your ability to synthesize the marketing principles by applying them to a health care organization. Your end product will be a brief overview of a marketing plan for your organization. You are not expected to reach the level of authoring a professional, actionable, marketing plan, but you are expected to demonstrate an understanding and application of basic marketing principles.
Understand impact of marketing environments on health services marketing strategy
2. Develop marketing objectives
3. Apply marketing concepts of segmenting, targeting and positioning a health services market
4. Describe a health services organization’s current marketing mix and suggest modifications based on marketing objectives
5. Identify measurements to access the marketing plan’s impact on the health services organization.