Review the Newhouse, N. K., & Cerniak, J. (2016) article to obtain specific information. The information you are required to find is identified by the questions listed below. Please number and provide your response in complete sentences.
- According to data provided by Straumsheim (2014) as cited in the Newhouse and Cerniak (2016) article, what were the estimates for online enrollment?
- What do the initials FTF and DE stand for?
- A discussion of locus of control and levels of self-efficacy can be found in which section?
- What factors are considered as e-learning readiness?
- What two psychology programs are the focus of this article?
- What was the size of the total sample?
- What were the two dependent variables that were studied?
- What was the one variable that was predictive of success or failure in both of the psychology programs studied?
Copy each of the questions 1 through 8 and provide your response to each question in a complete sentence. For example, if a study utilized 476 Norwegian boys ages 9-11 and 442 Norwegian girls ages 10 and 11, you would respond to question 6 as follows:
6. What was the size of the total sample? The size of the total sample was 918 children.
After you have responded to the eight questions, write a one- to two-paragraph opinion piece as to if the study accomplished what it set out to find.
Length 2-3 pages, not including title and reference pages