Input your 3-day activity data into the Activity Journal within iProfile®.
Write at least a 625-word response in APA format addressing the following questions:
- What are your current exercise habits?
According to iProfile® report, what were your total expended calories? Provide a screenshot of your results summary.
- From Week 4, what was the average amount of calories you consumed through food?
- Are you in energy deficiency, balance, or excess?
- What everyday changes, if any, might you make to increase the amount of energy expended in your day-to-day activities?
- What types and amounts of exercise would work best for you?
- Can you perform these activities year-round? If not, suggest alternative activities and locations for inclement weather.
- Create a screenshot of your results summary by:
- Inputting your data within the Activity Journal on iProfile® after selecting the right dates. Access the energy balance report to determine how many calories you burned during the 3-day period. Access the Activity Journal Summary and the Energy Balance. Provide a screenshot of the results summary.
Include references with citations in APA format.