For this assignment, utilize data to write a short paper. As an undergraduate student, you will spend enormous amounts of time reading resources in your field and then apply that information to your written work. For this assignment, utilize the information from your summary review chart. You may supplement those resources if they are not sufficient.
Write an expository paper. There are some very basic rules you should consider applying to enhance your expository writing.
- Be specific about your topic and introduce it in your first paragraphs.
- Outline the points you are planning to make.
- Use information from your resources to support your points. However, that information needs to be written in your own words.
- Cite your resources using APA in-text format.
- Include the full citations in the References section.
- Ensure that all information you provide is integrated and supportive of the points you are making.
- Provide a summary of your findings and a conclusion that relates back to your topic.
- Proofread your paper.
Length: 2-3 pages, not including title page or reference page.
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.