https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png admin2021-01-30 23:40:402023-01-25 08:41:03Who are the main parties involved in the collective bargaining process and what are their roles?
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Who are the main parties involved in the collective bargaining process and what are their roles?
- Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment
- Use headings to separate the sections of the paper (use the Questions selected)
- Page numbers
- Times New Roman, size 12
- Use a minimum of two sources for each response. One must be a classroom resource.
- In-text citations in APA style – All references must be cited and all citations must be referenced.
- Reference page using APA style
Select any 6 of these 8 topics for your Final Written Assignment and address each question comprehensively. Try to use your own words but use the classroom resources to support your definitions and explanations.
- Who are the main parties involved in the collective bargaining process and what are their roles?
- What is a management rights clause? Do you agree with the reserved rights theory? Support your answer.
- The year 2009 was significant in the trends of union membership in the United States. Explain.
- Did the Great Depression have any impact on the U.S. labor movement? If so, what?
- What are profit-sharing plans and COLAs? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Which paid LOA (leaves of absence) are typically provided by labor agreements?
- Why is seniority often used in layoff and recall actions?
- How does the NLRB review an unfair labor practice charge of surface bargaining?