1. What is the history level for the code 99203?
2. What is the MDM complexity for the code 99204?
3. What is the examination level for the code 99205?
4. A 53-year-old new patient presents for an initial office visit to discuss a surgical vasectomy for sterelization. The history and examination are detailed and the MDM is of low complexity. Code_________
5. A 4-year-old new patient presents for the removal os sutures made for an appendectomy 10 days earlier in another city. The physician conducts a brief history and examination prior to removing the stitches. Code_________
1. What type of code must be used for a patient that is going to donate a Kidney?
2. What type of code must be used in a case of a family history of breast cancer?
3. What type of code must be used in a case of a plane crash?