Medical Law And Ethics
1. What amendments to Title VII are discussed within this chapter?
2. Identify the principal kinds of illegal discrimination that result in unequal employment opportunities?
3. What are considered potential infectious materials under OSHA guidelines?
4. What regulation assists terminated employees in obtaining extended healthcare coverage?
5. What does the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 control?
6. Who is eligible to receive a leave of absence under the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1994?
7. What does ERISA control?
8. What do the initials EMTALA stand for and who does this law protect?
9. As a healthcare worker, is it legal for your employer to ask you to provide a urine sample for a drug test? Why or why not?
10. Identify 6 illegal interview questions?
11. Under what federal law must an employer provide a healthy and safe work place?
12. What does the statement “a need to know” mean to you?
13. Under what federal regulation are deaf children offered interpreters?
Pick whatever 4 topics and do a court case for one of the four, plus the time limited for this is 2 hours, I just need a good through paragraphs for each question plus APA references.