200 words forum
To look for modern day examples of biological evolution, those that were recently discovered, the use of newer technologies, or simply finding out more about past projects.
You are to find an article on biological evolution. If you are stuck, a great place to start is either the APUS library or Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/ using choice keywords (“evolution” or “current topics in evolution” brings up a lot of results).
- Choose an article that is different than your classmates – which means you should have a very descriptive title to your post.
- Summarize the main points of the article.
- Was there a new technology used? How? What did it discover?
- Was there a new species discovered? New information on an already discovered species? What was the species? What was the information?
- What were the methods used? Is this groundbreaking?