he purpose of this Assignment is to work through a common pregnancy complication case study. You will determine relevant subjective and objective findings, the proper diagnostic work needed given the presenting findings, the correct management techniques, and referrals needed to function in a collaborative health care setting.
- Select a case study of interest to you from the listed scenarios.
- Complete the attached chart.Make sure to address all sections. Do not leave any section blank.
- Include relevant subjective and physical objective findings.
- Identify appropriate diagnostic and laboratory testing needed.
- List at least three differential diagnoses with rationales for choosing.
- Identify usual medications, treatments, or patient education needed.
- Determine referrals for collaborative care.
- Summarize the case study and include any further research, diagnostics, procedures, or follow-up needed.
- Provide evidence-based references.