There are several key-factors that affect the size of a population. This is called the animal’s life history. Included in the life history is
- The age at which the species is when it reaches sexual maturity
- The number of offspring born each year and/or pregnancy
- How often reproduction takes place
- The success of the offspring
- The projected lifespan of the species
The wild animal chosen for you is the gorilla.Discuss the gorilla and include your reference.
75 – 150 words
Pick one animal phylum. Describe the characteristics of the organisms in that phylum, some of the diversity in that phylum, and some of the economic and ecological impacts of organisms in that phylum.
Your assignment should be 500 words in length. List references.