Please review the following resources and using specific information from these resources, your course resources, and additional research, address the tasks posed below:
Kaiser Family Foundation [KFF]. (2014, October 29). Key facts about the
uninsured population. Retrieved from http://kff.org/uninsured/fact-
Krueger, A. B., & Kuziemko, I. (2013). The demand for health insurance among uninsured Americans: Results of a survey experiment and implications for policy. Journal of health economics, 32(5), 780–793.
- Summarize the population (number, demographics, etc.) of uninsured people in the U.S.
- Discuss some of the reasons for and possible financial consequences of not having health insurance.
- Discuss the socioeconomic consequences of having a large uninsured population in the U.S.
- Describe the changes that will occur to assist the uninsured population with the Patient Protection and ACA.
- Present your response in a 3- to 5-page Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- On a separate page, cite all sources using APA format.