Select one health problem that you will use as a basis of comparison between countries.
Please read all instructions before accept the assignment. 350 words and all reference has scholar writers. APA format. This has to done by 1/7/20 by 8 pm
- Select one health problem that you will use as a basis of comparison between countries.
- Identify one developed and one developing country.
- Compare and contrast the health problems and countries you selected with the United States in terms of World Health Organization (WHO) outcomes. In your analysis, be sure to include information about workforce availability to deal with the country’s disease burden.
- Based on your examination of the research, how well is the United States performing in terms of public health as compared to the developed and developing countries you selected?
- Think about what countries with worse outcomes could learn from countries with better outcomes.
- Think about why nurses should be concerned with global health issues and what the role of the nurse should be in public health.
By Day 3
Post your analysis of one health problem between one developed and one developing country in comparison with the United States in terms of the WHO outcomes and criteria listed above. State your opinion about how well the United States is doing in terms of public health. Share what you think countries with worse outcomes could learn from countries with better outcomes. Explain the nurse’s role in public and global health and why nurses should be concerned with global health issues. Conclude by summarizing your view of the role of the nurse in public health.
Support your response with references from the professional nursing literature.
Note Initial Post: A 3-paragraph (at least 350 words) response. Be sure to use evidence from the readings and include in-text citations. Utilize essay-level writing practice and skills, including the use of transitional material and organizational frames. Avoid quotes; paraphrase to incorporate evidence into your own writing. A reference list is required. Use the most current evidence (usually ≤ 5 years old).