1. Select a policy initiative that references the healthcare or education field at the local, state, or national level.
2. Identify, describe, and provide a rationale for the chosen policy.
3. Provide relevancy and its effect on the chosen industry.
4. Describe any deviation from the current policy that would improve its effectiveness.
5. If your recommended changes are implemented, would there be ways to measure policy improvements?
6. Examine what level of oversight national government should provide to the chosen policy.
Your assignment should be a minimum of three completely full pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. Be sure your paper is double-spaced and uses 12-point font and one-inch margins. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.