From 1998–2003, the following important reports were published:
- The Urgent Need to Improve Healthcare Quality by M. R. Chassin and R. W. Galvin.
- To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System by L. T. Kohn, J. M. Corrigan, and M. S. Donaldson.
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century by the Committee on Quality Health Care in America
- National Healthcare Quality Report by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Choose 1 of those reports, and describe its impact on the quality of health care in the United States.
- How could you use the concepts of the report that you chose to assess and subsequently improve the quality of health care in your health care organization?
Note: Use APA style to cite at least 2 scholarly sources from the last 5 years in addition to the chosen report.