Required Assigned Topic
Required assigned topic for the focus of your paper.
- Obesity Patient Scenario
Requirements and Guidelines
- Download the required Milestone 2 Template. (Links to an external site.) Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR361 Milestone 2.docx.
- You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)
- Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Milestone 2 and type directly on your saved Milestone 2 Template.
- Complete all rubric areas for a superior Milestone 2.
- Use instructor feedback from Milestone 1 to improve your statements regarding the patient scenario in Milestone 2.
- Submit your completed Milestone 2 by Sunday end of Week 4.
**Academic Integrity Reminder**
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Chamberlain College of Nursing NR361
Course Project Milestone 2 Template
Directions: Prior to completing this template, carefully review Course Project Milestone 2 Guidelines paying particular attention to how to name the document and all rubric requirements. After saving the document to your computer, type your answers directly on this template and save again. This assignment is due by Sunday end of Week 4 by 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time.
|NR361 Course Project Milestone 2 Template.docx 07/19 JMJ||1|