Develop a 15-minute presentation, with slides and recorded audio, outlining the actions you believe Ellen Zane must take to lead Tufts Hospital to the next level of sustainability in a highly competitive health care marketplace.
Note: The assessments in this course build upon the work you have completed in the previous assessments. Therefore, complete the assessments in the order in which they are presented.
The selection and use of appropriate measurement tools and control processes is important. They enable health care leaders to objectively quantify and evaluate outcomes.
This assessment provides an opportunity for you to assess the outcomes of a change initiative and recommend steps toward sustainable change in a highly competitive health care marketplace.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 4: Process Management and Organizational Design: Benchmark good processes and practices.
- Propose best practices to improve both clinical and nonclinical outcomes for an organization.
- Determine the cost and revenue implications for the organization of proposed best practices.
- Analyze customer service and satisfaction drivers in an organization.
- Competency 5: Performance Measurement: Use evidence-based approaches to support community wellness.
- Determine how to assess organizational success and the timeliness, effectiveness, and efficiency of services after a change is implemented.
- Select specific measurements for assessing post-change organizational success.
- Competency 6: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style, consistent with applicable organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
- Present findings and conclusions clearly and coherently in an engaging an effective manner.
- Support main points, arguments, and conclusions with relevant and credible evidence, correctly formatting citations and references using APA style.
I have attached Case study 1 & 2