1. Plantar warts are found _______.
a. on children’s hands and fingers
b. around the mouth and nose
c. on the genitals
d. on the sole of the foot
2. Collagenous and elastic fibers of the ______ make it possible for the skin to flex with movement of the body.
d. subcutaneous fascia
3. Patches of melanin found on the skin form ____.
4. The treatment of cellulitis includes ____.
a. incision and drainage
c. antifungal medications
5. Fourth degree burns penetrate to the _____.
b. subcutaneous tissue
6. Discuss why the skin is considered an organ. Compare and contrast the types of cells and tissues found within the skin. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
7. List four functions of the integumentary system. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.