**Deliverable length of 5–7 PowerPoint slides with notes and cited sources
Imagine you are a health economist, specifically a health financing advisor working for the World Health Organization (WHO). You have been asked to put together a presentation about what you learned at the recent World Health Summit. Be sure to include the following information in your presentation:
- Explain your job duties.
- Describe the history and development of the Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx), and explain why it was formed. Include the types of services it provides around the world.
- Explain how the WHO, GHDx, and the World Health Summit are involved in world health, including information about how new technology is provided for foreign countries.
- Provide and describe the types of health care technology available in foreign countries. This can include low-income, middle-income, and high-income economies.
- Select 5 of the best health care organizations in the world, and summarize the services they provide. Explain why these are considered the best health care organizations in the world.
- In a table, outline significant differences among 4 nations offering the best health care as compared to those that provide low-quality health care.
**Deliverable length of 5-8 pages in APA format with cited sources
- Describe how macroeconomics is involved in health care reform plans.
- Compare how access, quality, and cost are components of the U.S. and European health care reform plans.
- Explain how the World Health Organization (WHO) and Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx) will help manage the current and future need for health care professionals in all countries.
- When rating health care around the world, show how the health care rankings for each country can be used to justify the need for health care reform in these countries.
- Choose 2 low-income countries that you feel will benefit from health care reform, and explain why you feel this way.