• Explain the differences between primary and secondary sources used in research.
• Identify a type of resource for HEALTH CARE REFORM that would be considered a primary source and one that might be a secondary source, and explain why they fit in those categories.
• Explain the advantages of using primary source documents in your research on your Final Research Project topic.
• Review two peer-reviewed, scholarly resources for Healthcare Reform Final Research Project, and explain why they were chosen.
• Provide full reference information of the four scholarly articles chosen in APA format at the end of your response.
. Download and attach the two articles that you found
Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
Your initial post should be at least 350 words in length.