https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png admin2021-05-04 13:34:402024-01-21 18:54:44Examine regulatory and legal requirements for the state in which you plan to practice.
- Compare and contrast the roles of the NP, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator in advanced practice nursing pertaining to clinical practice, primary care, education, administration, and research.
- Examine regulatory and legal requirements for the state in which you plan to practice.
- Describe the professional organizations available for membership based on your selected role.
- Identify required competencies, including certification requirements for your selected role.
- Predict the organization and setting, population, and colleagues with whom you plan to work.
- Identify leadership attributes you currently possess, and attributes you may need to develop.
- Determine how to attain and evaluate those missing attributes.
- Describe the current policy and what needs to change; justify your conclusions with citations from the literature.
- Provide the process required to make the change with key players and parties of interest.
- Explain how you could lead the effort to make or influence the change in policy.
- Predict the effect on healthcare quality if the change in policy is implemented
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!