Report presentation structure
Individuals must address their allocated topic in their report. Your report should be structured as follows:
1. Introduction – introduce your topic.
2. Discussion – demonstrate your understanding of this topic through:
a. defining the associated key concepts
b. discussing the contemporary relevance of the topic to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ health context. Use the prescribed readings and broader resources to support your discussion.
2. Conclusion – summarise the main points of your report.
3.Your Report should be written in third-person style
· Times New Roman, font size 12.
APA 6th edition style referencing
Include a complete reference list on a new page.
· Include total word count.
NEED AT LEAST 14 REFERENCES (MUST BE RELATED TO ABORIGINAL AND TORRESS STRAIT ISLANDER PEOPLE) NO OLDER THEN 2010