https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png admin2018-07-01 00:00:002018-07-01 00:00:00Discuss ethical concerns related to this policy and health care problem as well
For your final assignment for this project:
- Synthesize and compile all of the previously submitted course project components into a single page paper in which you evaluate and critique the efficacy of health care and nursing policies to ameliorate a health care or nursing problem, drawing from previously submitted assignments. Note: Refer to the assignments you submitted in Units 2, 5, and 8, and be sure to cite yourself when using previous work.
- Include 5–7 pages, excluding cover page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list.
- Include a minimum of 10 references; five should be peer-reviewed journal articles published within the last five years.
- Use APA style and formatting for your paper and citing your references.
- Use your interpretation of the empirical research and the application of relevant theoretical frameworks and assess the extent to which the policies effectively address the health care and nursing problem.
- Discuss ethical concerns related to this policy and health care problem as well.
- Draw some conclusions about the current state of affairs regarding the policy and health care issue, noting gaps in care, ethical issues, and health disparities, based upon your policy analysis and evaluation.
- Make recommendations for policy changes that would ameliorate the gaps in health care and nursing policy, from an ethics of care perspective, based on your conclusions. Provide rationale, and empirical and theoretical supports for your recommendations.
- Suggest some methods for creating change within the legislative, judicial, or regulatory processes.
- Revise all components included in the final paper, based on feedback you receive from your instructor.
- Include any elements that were not developed in the course project components, but are necessary for the unity and understanding of your project.