https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png admin2020-01-07 13:53:522020-01-07 13:53:52Determine whether the study is experimental or quasi-experimental; describe how you know.
Based on the experimental or quasi-experimental study you researched for the library search assigned in your studies for this unit, address the following:
- Determine whether the study is experimental or quasi-experimental; describe how you know.
- Describe the variables, both independent and dependent, used in the research.
- Describe the treatment conditions of the experimental group. If the study is quasi-experimental, describe the different groups or conditions that were compared.
- Describe the specific type of research design that was used, and discuss why it is considered experimental or quasi-experimental.
- Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected design. How might you have designed this study differently? Evaluate how well the experimental approach and design helped the researcher answer the research questions.
- List the persistent link for the article. Use the Persistent Links and DOIs library guide, linked in the Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.