https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png 0 0 admin https://nursingschoolessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo1.png admin2021-01-31 03:26:372023-01-25 13:32:35Describe how Starbucks either complies or should/could comply with each element.
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Describe how Starbucks either complies or should/could comply with each element.
Create at least 2 slides with notes no more than five bullet points per slide(Refer to Table), The Components of Organizational Justice- There are three separate elements with each having its own elements. Describe how Starbucks either complies or should/could comply with each element.
Table 1: Components of Organizational Justice
- 1. Distributive Justice: Appropriateness of outcomes.
- Equity: Rewarding employees based on their contributions.
- Equality: Providing each employee roughly the same compensation.
- Need: Providing a benefit based on one’s personal requirements.
- 2. Procedural Justice: Appropriateness of the allocation process.
- Consistency: All employees are treated the same.
- Lack of Bias: No person or group is singled out for discrimination or ill-treatment.
- Accuracy: Decisions are based on accurate information.
- Representation of All Concerned: Appropriate stakeholders have input into a decision.
- Correction: There is an appeals process or other mechanism for fixing mistakes.
- Ethics: Norms of professional conduct are not violated.
- 3. Interactional Justice: Appropriateness of the treatment one receives from authority figures.
- Interpersonal Justice: Treating an employee with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
- Informational Justice: Sharing relevant information with employees.