1. The maintenance of a relatively constant internal environment in the human body is termed:
a. positive feedback
b. negative feedback
d. effector control
2. The breakdown of sugar in the body for energy is called
3. The chemical or molecular level of organization begins with
a. cells; tissues
b. molecules; atoms
c. organs; systems
d. atoms; molecules
4. Explain the chemistry of water. Why is water important in biological systems? Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
5. Discuss when you would place the patient in the following positions: Trendelenburg, lithotomy, lateral Sims, High Fowler and Dorsal Recumbent. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
6. Define anabolism and catabolism and discuss how they relate to homeostasis and survival. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.