Psychology homework help
Every organization has a culture; however, organizational culture differs from one business to the next. The organizations may have different essential values. In addition, some essential values may be stronger or more pervasive than others, some may create barriers, and some may be more positive than others.
For this assignment, select an organization you know well or research an organization that interests you. Using the Argosy University online library resources, the readings for this module, and the Internet, respond to the following:
- Describe in brief the organization you selected.
- Examine the characteristics of the organization’s culture.
- Provide examples of how the culture manifests itself in the organization.
- Examine the most functional and dysfunctional aspects of the organization’s culture.
- Describe the methods used to socialize new employees or members into the organizational culture.
Support your statements with appropriate examples and/or scholarly references.
Write your initial response in approximately 400 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.