Review the vignette you selected in Week Three (Joplin, Mo. EF-5 tornado)
Research an after action report for the disaster discussed in the vignette you selected in Week Three. Use your web browser to search for an after action report. Consider using the search term “after action report” with the disaster name. For example, if you selected the first vignette, you can use the search term “Joplin, Mo. EF-5 tornado after action report.” You will use what you read and learned about the disaster from the after action report to create an emergency operation plan in Week Five.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you:
· Evaluate the use of resources detailed in the after action report for the vignette you selected.
· Evaluate the technology available during the disaster in the vignette you selected.
· Critique decision-making processes used during the emergency response in the vignette selected.
· Critique the implementation of the incident command system and management of support personnel during the emergency response in the vignette selected.
· Generate three recommendations that would advance the field of emergency management after a disaster like the one in the vignette selected.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.