Balancing privacy and convenience
Privacy will lose ground to convenience in 2015 as patients adopt digital tools and services that gather and analyze health information.
Expectations of this assignment:
- You should identify at least six articles from the peer-reviewed literature on your topic.
- In your summary of each article, the position of the author(s) must be clear. For example, either the author is in favor of a particular position, or against it.
- There should be an equal balance of articles (e.g., 3 to 5 articles) on either side of the topic.
- You will be expected to provide a complete citation for each article.
- You will be expected to write a short paragraph in which you summarize the article. The main arguments and central assertions made by the author(s) of the articles must be clear.
THE PAPERS WILL BE ATTACHED CHOOSE 6 OF THE 8 PAPERS
3 PAPERS MUST BE FOR THE TOPIC AND 3 MUST BE AGAINST THE TOPIC