Select two of the following theoretical approaches: psychodynamic, humanistic and existential, dispositional, or learning.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you compare the theories selected. Address the following:
- Describe the role of personality in affecting situational behavior.
- Examine the personality characteristics attributed to each theory in your approach.
- Explain the interpersonal relational aspects associated with the theories selected.
Include a reference page with a minimum of three to five peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
choose a learning or cognitive personality theory.
Imagine you are creating a lesson on your specific theory and you need to provide a supplemental audio file to support your lesson.
make a 2000 word transcript for an informational podcast on your assigned theory, including the following:
- Describe the main tenets of the theory and how they affect behavior.
- Provide an example of a situation that demonstrates the relationship between the theory and the behavior.
- Explain the example situation according to a different learning or cognitive theory, and explain how this differs from the assigned theory.
- Outline the strengths and limitations of the assigned theory.
Submit a transcript of your podcast and a reference page, so i can make the audio file.
Include a minimum of two to three peer-reviewed sources.
Format your reference page consistent with APA guidelines.